2021 Membership Rates
First time members pay the $50 non-refundable bond in addition to annual dues.
We Support Our Public Servants
Ask About Our Discounted Rates
A. 2021 Season Schedule
1. The pool will be open for the following days prior to full time operation:
May 29, 30, 31 and June 5 & 6
2. The pool will be open for full time operation (7 days a week) Starting Saturday, June 12th through Mon., September 6th (Labor Day)
3. Any plans for extending the season or unscheduled operation or closings will be posted in the weekly newsletter.
B. Hours of Operation
1. The normal hours of operation are:
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 p.m. - 8:45 p.m
2. Lifeguards will blow a warning whistle to clear the pool at the designated closing time. You are requested to be off the premises by within 15 minutes of closing. THIS INCLUDES PICKING UP CHILDREN.
3. Home swim meets will modify normal hours of operation as follows: (SEE SWIM TEAM SCHEDULE FOR DATES OF HOME MEETS.)
a. Evening meets (Usually Tues.) - the pool will close at 4:00 p.m.
b. Morning meets (Usually Sat.) - the pool will not open until the grounds have been cleared and members re-admitted.
4. The pool may be closed due to inclement or unseasonable weather at the discretion of the manager, or the assistant manager.
5. The pool may close early for club events and parties. This will be communicated in advance via the newsletter and signage at the entrance.
1. Members will be admitted to the grounds only on presentation of their name to the staff member at the desk.
a. Child members - 11 years of age and under. Child members must be accompanied by an adult to be admitted to the pool.
b. Junior Members - 12-15 years of age.
c. Adult members - 16 years of age and over.
2. Membership cards are not transferable. Offenders will be subject to immediate suspension.
1. All guests must be accompanied by a sponsoring member. A guest book will be maintained, which both the guest and the sponsor must sign.
2. Non-swimming guests in street clothes accompanied by a member will be admitted at the discretion of the Pool Manager.
3. It is the member's responsibility to inform his guests of the rules and regulations of the Pool.
4. Guest Fees will be charged as follows:
a. Weekdays Adults - $7.00, Children under 16 - $5.00
b. Saturday, Sunday and Holidays Adults - $9.00, Children under 16 - $7.00
c. After 6 p.m. Adults and Children - $3.00
5. Seasonal guest memberships (i.e. babysitter) are available and must be approved by the board.
E. Health and Safety
REFER TO THE COVID-19 UPDATES PAGE TO VIEW OUR COMPLIANCE PLAN
1. All bathers should shower before entering the pool.
2. Running, wrestling, ball playing, etc. are forbidden on the pool apron, in the water or on the diving boards. GAMES MUST BE APPROVED BY THE POOL MANAGER.
3. No one will be permitted on the pool apron in street clothes.
4. Smoking, eating, drinking and gum chewing ARE NOT PERMITTED on the pool apron or in the water.
5. Admission to the pool and grounds may be denied to persons with skin abrasions or infections, colds, coughs, inflamed eyes or wearing bandages.
6. The deep end of the pool is reserved for diving only. If you use the boards, swim clear of them to the closest ladder as soon as your dive is completed. Do not dive or swim under the diving boards at any time. Swimming under the ropes is not permitted. Unsafe behavior will not be tolerated.
7. Only one person will be allowed on the diving board at one time. For the diving board, waiting divers must remain on the apron until the previous divers have entered the water.
8. Multiple bouncing on the diving boards is prohibited.
9. Floating aids are not permitted in the main pool.
10. The pool apron must be kept clear of blankets, chairs, playpens or any other obstructions.
11. The lifeguards are present for your protection. Talking and loitering at the stands diverts their attention and is therefore prohibited.
12. The volleyball pit is for volleyball only. A sand box is available for playing. Before entering the pool, rinse grass, sand and/or dirt from your feet and body. Facilities for such rinsing are provided.
13. MAKESHIFT bathing trunks INCLUDING CUT-OFFS will not be permitted in the pool.
14. Members must clean their area at ALL TIMES and place all waste material, including cigarette and cigar butts in the containers provided. THIS INCLUDES THE AREA AROUND THE SNACK BAR.
15. The safety steps are provided as a service to members who cannot use the regular ladders. Sitting, standing, loitering or any other use is prohibited.
16. Bicycles, skateboards, skates, scooters, etc. are not permitted on the grounds at any time.
1. All members, guests and their children use the pool and club facilities at their own risk. Child Members (age 11 and younger) must be accompanied at all times by an adult member who will be responsible for their conduct and safety. Junior members (age 12 thru 15) are not permitted to escort younger children.
2. The use of the wading (kiddie) pool is restricted to children under 6 years of age. Children using this pool must be supervised by an adult. (Lifeguards do not continually monitor the wading pool.)
3. Children who are not toilet trained must wear properly fitting swim diapers. Children who are not toilet trained are confined to the kiddie pool and are not permitted in the main pool. Young children who have difficulty using the club's facilities or who are unable to manage their clothing after using the facilities must be accompanied by a parent on their bathroom visitations.
4. Pets are not allowed on the grounds at any time.
5. The club will not be responsible for loss or damage of personal property. Valuables cannot be checked at the admission desk. The club will not be responsible for any valuables inadvertently left overnight. Personal property (towels, jackets, shoes, etc.) will be held for two weeks after which time it will be disposed of by the manager. Personal chairs may be stored neatly on the pavement next to the men's room.
6. Persons under the influence (or suspicion of influence) of intoxicants will be denied admission to the grounds. Intoxicating beverages may not be brought into or consumed on the premises. This also applies to all legally controlled substances (drugs, etc.).
7. For convenience and safety a one-way counter-clockwise traffic pattern has been established for the parking area. Please follow the directional signs. Head in parking only.
8. One (1) chair is to be used per person for sitting only and not for a foot rest or toy.
9. No glass containers permitted inside of pool area.
10. Metal tabs must not be dropped on the ground.
11. Smoking, loitering, eating, playing in or any abuse of the locker room facilities is prohibited.
12. Children are not to be left at the pool if CLOSED; sign is posted.
13. LOITERING IS NOT PERMITTED AT CHECK-IN COUNTER.
14. Sprinkling of lawn is a necessary function to maintain your club's beauty. When in use do not disturb the sprinkling operation. MEMBERS ARE NOT PERMITTED IN PUMP HOUSE AT ANY TIME
15. Infractions of any of these rules may result in the suspension of all privileges. The pool manager possesses full authority to enforce the rules.
16. All sports equipment must be returned to the front desk after use.
17. These rules may be changed at the discretion of the operating committee.
18. The telephone is provided for your convenience. Please be considerate of others and limit the length of your call. The pool telephone is not to be used for calls of a general social nature.